Thursday, May 6, 2010

So I finally decided to update my blog for the first time in forever after talking to my friend Steph. This year has been hectic, moreso that I thought it would be. I remember coming into Junior year here at Uarts and thinking to myself that I was not going to let it get me down, but at the end of first semester I almost felt like quitting. Luckily I stuck it out, and im happy I did. I guess things will get worse before they get better.
I will start off with an album cover I did this semester for my Design class. It was taught by Tim Gough (who is awesome, by the way... The sophomores who are taking section 1 are lucky to be taking his class 2nd semester next year). This version of the art does not have any of the text in it, except for the hand done text.Back
Front

No comments:

Post a Comment