Friday, January 9, 2009


My first ever oil painting done sophomore year of high school. Yeah it's a boring landscape (Waterloo Village). I loved the fact that you could work it on the canvas and how thick you could lay it down. I even liked the smell. The only thing I DIDN'T like was the cleanup, and the fact that once it gets on your clothes, it's over. Who wears painting clothes to hs anyway?

Cardboard piece done senior year at hs. The colors, blacks, and whites are done with chalk pastels and charcoal pencil. You can't really see but there is hot glue everywhere. Originally his hands/arms were supposed to move, but I didn't get around to doing it.

Done senior year in hs. I decided to do a drawing marathon one day of my friends. Each drawing was about 5 mins long (more or less). My teacher told me it would be cool to put them all together as one piece, so I did. It probably took longer to put it together haha. Done in chalk pastels. This is probably the biggest (longest) piece I've done so far.

Done junior year in hs. The school mascot is a marauder, and I had some free time, so I decided to draw a marauder haha. Sharpies and colored pencil.


Done Senior year in hs. Sharpie and watercolor. My teacher gave me the word "hubris" and told me to illustrate it. I had no idea how to draw the figure, especially the female figure, so the anatomy is very bad haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment