Friday, January 9, 2009


Freshman year in Uarts. My very first photoshop illustration when I got my tablet. I'm also a fan of Spiderman haha, but working on the tablet was so fun that I stopped using traditional materials for awhile. Then I lost the pen, and I have yet to get another one. I think it was a good thing because now I'm starting to really love painting the traditional way, and I'm learning alot.

Quick sketch of a still life using the tablet. Freshman year (winter break) at uarts. I visited the hs and drew the still life that they were using.

Done freshman year at Uarts. Pointilism (not completely) using Sharpies. Props to Photobooth for the reference hahaha.

Oil painting done for Rob Matthews during my freshman painting elective at Uarts. It was very frustrating, but at least it got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment